Monday, February 9, 2009

Completely Taken Out Of Context

Just compiled Lyrics i came across in My Songs.

No one's Listening, & They claim to listen to everything
All The new Kids i hang out with Seem so youg, They got visions & I want some
so I just roll over & lay back down, might as well Walkround broke Downtown
If I broke in, to yr frail Mind, would you gather up the chemical Imbalances That you might find
But Why Write the songs about political Minds when everyone we knows a fuckin Genius
Wanna go fuck the first dirtyy Hooker I see, cut my dick wide open & Get HIV
This place just strangles Limits, theres no sidewalk at all
Dissions were made, & Traditions would fade, with relation-ships, & Sex, I Hope The Condom Rips
Just Hold another lump down, that wants to explode in yr throat
My Name is Mike 95, yo yo I come from a Party house
so We Played in Our Party Band & we madeLots of Party friends, licking pills Off Their Party Hands
cause a revolutions starts in public restrooms, Well write on the walls & we'll spay girls perfumes
Sticking yr dick inside a Newborn child, The Placenta Lubricates as cops are Dialed
Cause Mistakes, don't need to be pointed out & Changes, Don't need to happen now
Cause Behind this Dumpster Im Romantic, Streetlights like candells So Dont you Panic
How Much Blood Did you loose, How Much warm Seamen did he ooze, can you remeber His Screaming hot breath That reeked Of Booze
I know a few good friends that have been Raped,sometimes the police ask why were you Out That Late?
on account of all the New depressions, Arousing in My friends Collections
No one is smiling
cause you dont wanna feel, you just wanna fuck, why we never did I cant blame on luck
In the back of my mind i swore you had a disease (open up yr body body)
Once agian i been rockin In the same of Tired Town,Theirs always Hope Lookin Up When yr this down
Somtimes concrete is a hellofa resting place
soft burnt skin, Wit a teeshirt to sheild my face
& All of yr new friends Dont know who jay hale is, so The joke are gettin stale, But man thats show Biz
Little mama dont ya see me hangin here Across The Wire,Beneath Yr Chucks & All Yr Fila's are on Fire
maybe one day , people will be kind, to the Plot snakes & Bumblefa's, & googadababas Shootin Slime
so i'll be speedin perhaps, Then i'll Just colapase, lets see Just how much my Body can take
Lemme Fix, Lemme Fix, lemme Tape ya Slit Wrists wit a song like this
reminisce, reminisce About All The Stolen Things from the Girls ya kissed
Like Shirts & Pictures & VHS's, Bush Cds & ballchain Necklaces,
Maybe In My Brain, I like to Jump in front of an R Train, Probably the R2, Nothin else to do, & I got some History There.
There been Days That I beat Up a Really Good Guy
You aint gotta have horrible skin, to show outside what ya been Through Within
yr suburb ass ruined Bonaroo, If i aint stories I'd like it too but
You said it changed yr whole Life, But You just did Drugs & stayed up all night
How i love it when Im Been Dead broke, Running Rampant In a Baggage Claim, the kinda stories That Give You an edge, at the parties where nobody knows yr name
So I gather up my things, I would Steal Some cd's, But Aint nobody Got Good Taste Like Me.
When Yr Bunk bed feels Like a Crib, & A Big Hug Could Crack a Rib Then Its Over, Yeah its Over
those kids on the corner, That dont look right i warn ya, Theres a taste that can come with night air
I wanna feel Like a baby, right before the abortion takes place
What i need right now is a smile, To get me Through a week or a while, What i need right now Is a Bed
So Come around, We Miss ya Now, We Wanna See ya Smile
We wanna Hear Yr Worst Versions Of Cheap Trick for a while
we drink a little, scream Alot, We'll Tear this place apart
Cause ya'll know when we sing this shit , It comes straight from the Heart
Im not yr favorite Person,Im not yr favorite Person, but im real
Honest & Angry But Thats why ya love me isnt it
She closes Up her Knees, Shes called a Tease, her best friend agrees, Cause she wants a lil comapny
So shes Thinkin why, Is this the guy, she just wants to die, Shes gettin Thicker in the Thickness
try Nappin, But These Miquitos keep tappin, & I am Choking On Humitiy
SKin rots & Bugs floodin & Lovin In every pussy Scab, That starts to leak
I would fuckin hit somone, who ever Hurt a little Whore
You talk to me & tell me how Im Wrong, But every point you make sounds like an ANTI-FLAG song
Je suis ici tout seul, la lecture ,Je suis au chomâge. Ça me plaît. Ça me plaît. C'est bein
cold cement that Breaks With every Step, zipper up, Your an amazing Mess
Hey You gangstas Who love drinkin Koolaid, Well I Think that is Ok
G. Meany on this track, You know you want me back (The kinda man wit a dick & 2 balls in His Sack)
brightly brushed teeth, Still stingin my gums, it hits in small doses, i feel winter in my lungs
Lets get out the ouji board And talk to our dead friends ...Its been so long since
Maybe its just cause the same 6 stores sell the same 6 things by the same One Company
Goin away for days, just lil bit a gloom drippin off my face
Hey lil boy waitin for the 20 bus, I could see You Being just like us
Talkin bout local bands, While nonone Understands, How they'll mean more then any Greenday for you
Before the weekend begins I pray that I dont die,
But then You Loose You cool, & Go buck wild In yo mind
Fall alseep in this position, consequences, How I miss them
Just Stop Singing Melissa Etheridge, I'll jump rightoff the betsyRoss Bridge
How dare you My angel, richest girl in Abington, runing from her Suburbian Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment